Thursday, October 15, 2009

Attn: Rogues Gallery Sample Sale on Gilt



[Pictured: Rogues Gallery Fall '09. My own words could not do this justice. Picture courtesy of Rogues Gallery.]

So the Rogues Gallery sale on Gilt goes live tomorrow @ 12 noon.  If you needed anymore of a reason to sign up here, this is it.  The F/W 09 stuff looks incredibly and nabbing even ONE piece would be totally worth it. 

In other Gilt news, Gilt Man debuts Oct. 19th...you can read all about it over at Prepidemic Magazine.  I personally like how they are streamlining the buying experience while increasing the range of products offered in the men's store.  Once again, Gilt is delivering in a big way.  I'll see you tomorrow at noon if you know what's good for you.

[update: I hope I didn't play this sale up too much (whoops) because, quite frankly, it was extremely disapointing.  Honestly, this has been the first time Gilt has ever let me down.  I did get a shawl collar sweatshirt, which I posted on here, so when that arrives I will post my thoughts.]

-L.A.S

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn dude, everyone's got to stop posting these sales! The slim chance there is ever a brand on there I care about, the shits gone before I log in! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan - Haha...I feel those sentiments, but I'm too nice of a guy not to mention such things. I'll see you tomorrow @ noon, fighting off the fiends at those digital racks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got one of the sweatshirts, but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it. I already have a J Crew one. The price was just too good to pass up, though and I don't own any Rogues Gallery stuff so I had to pull the trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taylor -

    J. Crew can't measure up against Rogues' quality and fit. Once you try your new sweatshirt on I bet you'll be tryna hawk the J. Crew one instead.

    ReplyDelete