Friday, October 16, 2009

L.L. Bean Signature Launch Party Wrap-Up



[Pictured: Alex Carlton and the lovely ladies of L.L. Bean.]

While the bloggers ready their wrap-ups GQ's new style blog, The GQ Eye, has a recap along with a pretty neat interview with Alex Carleton who is the line's Creative Director as well as the founder of Rogues Gallery.

Whatever PR firm handled the event sent me the above picture, which highlights Alex in the middle.  I assume he is wearing the line which, if true, makes me very happy since he looks great.  Have I mentioned how excited I am for this to come out?

5 comments:

  1. lucky bastard look at those girls!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMS - Haha, yeah...A girl in L.L. Bean is a girl after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like girls that wear LL Bean Tees and Knits.

    Sung to the tune of LFO "Summer Girls" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed following the whole entry, I always thought one of the main things to count when you write a blog is learning how to complement the ideas with images, that's exploiting at the maximum the possibilities of a ciber-space! Good work on this entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lucky guy, among many womens, omg, I wouldn't know what to do with all of them...

    ReplyDelete