Thursday, November 12, 2009

Attn: Jean Shop On Gilt



[Picture courtesy of ACL.]

Leave it to Gilt to put on one of the best denim sales in a long time.  If you aren't familiar, Jean shop makes some of the most intense and high quality denim on the market.  For anyone trying to upgrade the Levi's they've been wearing since highschool, look no further then what Gotham Magazine called, "The best denim...period."  It's not everyday that you can get your hands on arguably the best Japanese selvedge denim for damn near 70% off. If you've been ruminating on finally taking the plunge now is the time to do it.  Sign up for Gilt here and get a pair of these or these...or both.

p.s.- Since this blog is all about transparency and disclosure I will repeat that if you sign up using my invitation I get a $25 dollar credit after you make your first purchase.  Register at your own (and my closet's) risk.

-L.A.S

7 comments:

  1. Just saw this. At least they actually had some jeans for this sale.

    And those chambray rockers are sweet. Too bad they weren't on Gilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trip- Yessir. I disclosed that information when I first put up my link a month or so ago. I will be sure to mention it henceforth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I deleted my comment because it is none of my business how someone does or doesn't run their blog. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good stuff!

    I am on Gilt, but haven't bought anything yet, dont need anymore denim, got 2 pairs on deck, hoping my weight doesnt change!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trip- At the end of the day this is an open forum, so feel free to speak freely my man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Without gilt, I think Jean Shops are one of the biggest rips on the market of real authentic raw jeans.

    ReplyDelete