Monday, November 23, 2009

The Bean Boot Project: Alex Grant Guest Post

Skip runs one of the best preppy "lifestyle" blogs on the internet.  I use the word "lifestyle" because Skip doesn't just talk about clothes all day, like myself, but instead lets us in into his life as a father and a husband.  Skip is an unapologetic L.L. Bean fantatic, to say the least, and was nice enough to shoot me over a picture that speaks volumes about him personally.  His love for the classic American brand and his life as a young father blend together in a picture he simply titled "Generational".  It is was truly a pleasure to view this picture of Skip's son trying on his father's L.L Bean Boot rubber mocs and I'm happy to share it with you guys.  Thanks are very much in order to Skip, who continues to be one of my biggest supporters.

"Generational"



-L.A.S

[Note: Head here for the project's backstory. Also, If you are reading this and I requested a submission from you or if you would just like to participate please feel free to submit (contact via email). Your participation, as always, is still much anticipated and appreciated.]

2 comments: