Sunday, November 8, 2009

Get Your Robe On



[Pictured: L.L Bean Turkish Terry Cloth Robe. Available for $54.50.]

In what may go down as the most unnecessary, yet amazing product ever to show up on Sart Inc, I happily present the L.L. Bean Turkish Terry Cloth Robe.  You may notice the brand's iconic bird's eye print, which is best known for helping make the Norwegian the classic it is today.  I've never been a robe guy, so while I wont be pulling the trigger on this anytime soon, if you are in the market for some post-shower gear I can't think of something more highly recommended from yours truly.  And if you plan on fishing in a robe anytime soon...well...you pretty much have no other option.

-L.A.S

1 comment:

  1. robes huh, you're really going for the 'holistic' style coverage haha...definitely approve though, wish I had time/will in the morning to wear one.

    ReplyDelete