Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stumbled Across: Belts On Sale

I've mentioned Steve & Co.'s accessories over here before, but I'll admit that they had faded from my memory as of recent.  Luckily for me, Brennan over at The Pursuit Aesthetic is on top of his game much more so than I and reignited my interest in this extremely dapper brand.  Their current sale is full of great braided belts, as seen here, and other items including scarves and ties.  Do your chinos a favor and snag one of these while they're still available.  And while some of these are much more conducive to spring, it never hurts to plan ahead, just ask Noah.  All items available here for $59 or less.

[Note: International shipping applies.]


 
 
 
 
 

-L.A.S

1 comment:

  1. Loving these belts! I'm really into woven leather these days: belts, boots etc. I posted a green Steve and Co. belt- super preppy and fresh!

    ReplyDelete