Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Attn: Gant Sale on Gilt




This Friday at noon get yourself ready for some serious American heritage.  Yes, I realize I throw those words around quite a bit, but they have never been more appropriate.  Sweden (relax), by way of New Haven, CT, Gant is the definition of all-American.  You may have heard a bit about them recently with the launch of their Rugger collection, but their main line is just as good.  My brother just picked up a Gant oxford recently at Epaulet and I can vouch for quality and fit.  If you are in the market for some casual essentials this is your one stop shop.  Just preppy enough, Gant specializes in all the staples: Oxfords, neckwear, sweaters, etc.  If you still need a Gilt invitation feel free to use mine, but in the interest of being transparent be aware I do get a $25 credit after your first purchase.  The east coast prep coutdown begins...

-L.A.S

2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome. I just recently rediscovered Gant and LOVE the line. I have a very hard time finding the womens stuff though and even as a retailer I cant seem to get it into the store. Their stuff is east coast prep perfection. I am especially smitten with their blazers. Good luck on the sale. You might want to check out their creative directors blog http://rippedbackpocket.blogspot.com/
    I do have to say thought the whole swedish thing is killin' it a bit for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to the best flight ticket for all airlines then go at 800customernumber. You can easily book ticket On low prices with 40% Off, Because we are providing best service in US country. Contact us Our Phone Number +1-(855) 915-0329

    Cityjet Contact
    Cityjet contact Number UK
    Cityjet Email Contact
    Cityjet Head Office
    Customer Citilink
    Contact Citilink
    Citilink Phone Number
    Citilink Net

    ReplyDelete