Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Recommendations: WANT Les Essentials Collar Pins




[Pictured: WANT Les Essentials collar pin with leather case available for $75.00.]

In keeping with the idea that a good gift is something the recipient would not buy themselves I am recommending WANT Les Essentials collar pins.  The set comes with both a silver and gold collar pin and a handsome leather case to boot.  The collar pin is one of few acceptable items of male "jewelry" in my eyes and much like the tie bar the collar pin adds an aura of sophistication to even the most casual of outfits (assuming you are wearing a tie of course).  Simple enough for even a sartorial beginner, the collar pin is a subtle way to man up everything from your business casual 9-5 look to your casual night out.  With both the gold and silver options you can easily match the collar pin to your watch or belt buckle.  The beautifully stitched leather case is an added bonus and a great way to keep your collar pins tidy around the house or when you travel.  For a unique, sophisticated gift look no further.

-L.A.S

4 comments:

  1. I love collar pins. I already have a silver one and asked for a gold one for christmas. That case is awesome though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. I've been thinking about getting a more traditional one from J.Press (http://www.jpressonline.com/accessories_collar_holders_detail.php?ix=7) but I want to get some club collar OCBDs to use them on first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. been meaning to add some collar pins to my wardrobe...

    ReplyDelete