Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lusting After: Danner Japan

Anyone out there want to be a Sart Inc proxy because Danner Japan is pretty out of control and I really want to cop some of these kicks.  When the blogosphere goes off on their "the Japanese always get the best stuff" rant I usually just brush it off, but after revisiting the Danner Japan store I can't help but feel a little bit of jealousy.  All the awesome lifestyle models and colorways you can't get in the states are of course the best looking Danner boots out there.  I'm even into the "Slusher" L.L. Bean rip-offs and the "Toledo" Wallabee wannabe's which goes against everything I thought I stood for.  If I actually needed a new pair of boots a bunch of these would top my list.  Maybe it's time to rethink my foreign policy.

 

 
  
  

-L.A.S

4 comments:

  1. While those boots all look fine, do they really pose any advantage over the specific styles that they're blatant copies of? I don't mean this in a critical/antagonistic tone, I just didn't know if there was something I was missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trip- Danner's quality is really one of, if not the best, in the business. Real talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second from the bottom boots are awesome. Lucky Japanese!

    ReplyDelete