Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Timeless Elegance Eyewear": L.G.R Sunglasses




Sunglasses are a year round thing and it's always great finding new brands that can help you diversify your collection.  Everyone's on Ray Ban and Persol, which is totally fine, but when you get ready to actually drop the coin it can't hurt to consider other options.  L.G.R makes sunglasses that, in their own words, are "timeless" and "elegant". I couldn't agree more.  The collection is pretty stellar and their "Havana" colorway options with green lenses are my personal favorite.  In founder Luca Gnecchi Ruscone's own words:

"Some years ago I was in Eritrea, Africa, wandering through my grandfather's old warehouse of Italian imports, when I discovered a model of sunglasses from a time long forgotten. These beautiful designs, immediately evoked the romanticism of an era long gone by. The merging of two worlds; the adventure of Africa and the glamour of the Riviera. I returned to the original manufacturers and created a line capturing this timeless elegance."

The Serengeti meets The Riviera...


 
 
 
 
 


-L.A.S

11 comments:

  1. That last pair is beautiful. Do they make those without the tinted lenses? If not I might have to remove them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaun- Hit the website for all the combinations and a stocklist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yo these are def baller. i agree that last pair is top notch

    ReplyDelete
  4. reminds me of the tortoise joints i wrote about yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. $400? Really? Seems a little crazy to me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these glasses really are beautiful! I just checked out their website www.lgr-sunglasses.com and they have some amazing colors! Also Chris I checked online to see the prices and they sell for around $270 which seems pretty decent... -Stepahnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like these sunglasses. They're nice looking and very classic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the concept of this brand and the autenticity of the product, simply truly timeless

    ReplyDelete
  9. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more.
    Americas best eyeglasses by MyGlasses.com

    ReplyDelete