Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Attn: COE 2.0



My good friend and fellow blogger Paul has launched the reincarnation of his fantastic blog, Components of Enthusiasm.  COE is one of my favorite sites on the internet and with its fresh face lift for 2010 continues to grow into something very special.  Paul loves to keep things clean and the new COE does just that and then some.  I'll let the man explain in his own words, "A healthy dose of whitespace, large and vibrant photography, a monochromatic grey color scheme with red accents, and classic typography all combine to form the design elements that I’ve always envisioned COE to eventually have."  Check it out if you haven't already and most importantly, get inspired.

-L.A.S

2 comments:

  1. im feeling the love, this bromance is strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pimp daddy... though I did get that warm fuzzy feeling after reading this.

    ReplyDelete