Monday, February 15, 2010

Attn: Gap New Arrivals

Patrick Robinson, or some of his goons for that matter, must be peeping the blogosphere because Gap just stocked some new shirting that looks like Engineered Garments diet.  Anyway, since I'm not necessarily champing at the bit to spend upwards of $300 on a shirt, I'm all for this kind of affordable "reinvention" (that's the most positive way I can spin it).  As long as you approach the purchase of these shirts with the knowledge that the fit and quality are going to be sub par in comparison then no harm, no foul.  New arrivals include a chambray popover for $49.50, a double flap pocket camp shirt for $39.50 and a chambray workshirt with asymmetrical pockets that has yet to make its way online.


-L.A.S

4 comments:

  1. ...and everything at GAP is 40% off in store today for Presidents Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trying to decide if I'm on board with the popover. It may be too Americana for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't stand the stupid buttons Gap puts on their sleeves. Gap designers haven't realized that rolled sleeves will stay put without a button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking of getting a popover in Tall XXL and becoming a hippie.

    PS. I am gap's smallest size.

    ReplyDelete