Monday, February 15, 2010

Gant By Michael Bastian Preview Video Three

The third Gant by Michael Bastian video that premiered at Saturday's presentation is now available online.  While I gather all my thoughts on the Gant collaboration and his own F/W 2010 collection, I figured I would throw this up for your enjoyment.  Michael talks about the collaboration some more and some misconceptions some may have about his working with Gant.



  1. Love the process. Can't wait to see the looks.

  2. Nice stuff. Gant's videos are always very slick.

    On a side note: what happened to Michael's deal with Bill Blass? I assume it fell through, but never heard anything after the initial announcements.

  3. In theory...he's my favorite designer (I like his design mind). In reality though, I believe it's still the guys and gals over at Ralph Lauren.