Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lusting After: Woolrich Woolen Mills Wedge Jacket

 

[Pictured: Woolrich Woolen Mills Wedge jackets available for $391.00.]

It's becoming painfully obvious how much I love Woolrich Woolen Mills and it's designer, Daiki Suzuki, so I apologize if you are becoming resentful to how much I post on them - my bad on that, I just can't seem to help myself.  The Wedge jacket from the S/S 2010 collection is one of the pieces I don't remember seeing much of, if at all, in the lookbook so you can imagine my surprise when I was browsing the interwebs and stumbled across this fine specimen of warm weather outerwear.  You're never going to hear me explicitly recommend any light jacket over a Barracuta, but if I was it would be probably be this.  The whole surf influence of the S/S 2010 collection, you have come to expect at this point (at least if you read this blog), is on display as well as the color blocking that is extremely prevalent throughout the collection.  Like all WWM gear there are drawstrings, leather toggles and cool pockets all over the place, which always helps when you are coming down from the high of a new purchase and realizing you just spent 400 F-ing dollars on a jacket.  Also note that if beige is more your speed you can grab that version at Blackbird, but be prepared to pay their unjustifiable, ludicrous markup.


-L.A.S

12 comments:

  1. Schöne Bilder. Liebe Woolrich Jacken sehr viel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woolrich è sempre stato il mio preferito, in modo incredibile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Liebe der Mode Woolrich Arctic Parka. Immer lieben.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Questa giacca woolrich è così fresco.
    Woolrich Outlet It Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ich mag deine Post sehr, ich danke Ihnen für die gemeinsame Nutzung.

    ReplyDelete
  6. like the style of your post and the pics in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your post is really very good, as well as the pictures in it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the post in your blog, which attracts me much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that brand very much, cool and fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. große Liebe auf die Post und die Bilder in Ihrem Blog.

    ReplyDelete