Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Burn Your Bridges

Bridge & Burn is a clothing brand based out of Portland, Oregon whose inaugural collection of spring outerwear is flat out fantastic.  I'm a straight up sucker for some spring outerwear and was pretty much smitten when I saw their gingham lined parkas.  The aim of the line is to "create classic, timeless garments" using some of the best materials out there and I think they really hit their mark.  In fact, several of the pieces are constructed out of British Millerain waxed cotton.  B&B was recently picked up by both Oak and Epaulet and can currently be purchased at their own webstore.  Prices range from the from $135 to $240 making the entire collection reasonably affordable for those of you looking to add that great lightweight outerwear option to your rotation.  I should also mention that they have some classy options for the fairer sex.  It may just be time to burn some bridges with my current jackets...


-L.A.S

9 comments:

  1. Good looking stuff, I like the "Major Major" but wish it came in another color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything's good up until the tweed hoodies. Looks like they've come out of someone's bum... or a Topman store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I'm a sucker for the first three coats. Easily their best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that first coat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tip, I picked up the ladies version for myself! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i been lookin for a simple jacket like this, nice choice

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, similar to my last comment - the gap also has a really good looking khaki/tan hooded jacket right now, similar to #2 (and i think it's like $50)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We couldn't get a pull-over?

    ReplyDelete