Thursday, March 25, 2010

If You're A Size 10...

...and looking for that talked about penny boat shoe look no further.  The Garbstore is currently selling a slick looking version from Pointer crafted from premium leather in Portugal (a not talked about enough manufacturing country).  At $109 it's about half the price of a similar shoe by Quoddy and in a completely different league than Sperry's lower end model.  I can't say for sure how many are left, but I would act soon if this is something you can see yourself in.


-L.A.S

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I think I got the last pair. I put it in my shopping cart, then I decided to use my other computer. When I put in the URL and found the shoes, they said "out of stock" I hadn't shut down my browser on my PC, so I was able to get them.

    Awesome find and thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the white soles are a nice touch on these, give them a more casual edge. Nice find indeed.

    www.openzedoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got them in the mail. I'm not sure if I like them as much on. hmm.

    ReplyDelete