Monday, April 26, 2010

5 Panels

All weekend Jeremy was rocking a 5 panel Supreme cap with serious ease and making it look money.  I'm not sure if it's my skate roots or what, but I will always have a soft spot for a 5 panel cap.  With them freshly in my mind I did a quick search and found these awesome oxford cloth hats from NYC brand DQM.  Talk about clean - damn.  All the colors are perfectly washed out and subtle, not to mention extremely easy to work into whatever you are already wearing on the reg.  You can get your hands on a lot of 5 panel hats in crazy patterns and what not, but there is something to be said for someone who knows a thing or two about subtlety when it comes to their accessories.  With a perfect range of S/S colors and minimal branding these DQM joints get it right.
-L.A.S

5 comments:

  1. norse has them too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rock a polar fleece 5 panel from Durkl... Done in moderation, they definitely can balance an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are those tags on the front removable?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greg - get a seam ripper and anything is removable (Think Rugby). It could be the best $1.50 I've spent in my life.

    ReplyDelete