Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chinos For Your Feet

While the Vans California collection has gotten much love over here I had yet to track down some cool styles that were actually worthy of purchase.  While the salmon joints were the consensus favorite, these tan herringbone Authentics are pretty boss - I mean, they are basically chinos for your feet.  In fact, they are like premium chinos because of the added herringbone pattern.  If you don't think these are straight smooth you might want to get yourself checked out by a licensed physician.  Pairing these up with denim would be a borderline novice sartorial move, but with masterful results.  While I'm always recommending readers to grab your first pair of Authentics in white or navy, these would be a suitable third option and a must cop if you've already got the aforementioned staples.  Urban Outfitters even has them on sale for $50, but in only 8, 9 and 13 so act fast if that's the size of your dogs.


-L.A.S

5 comments:

  1. I love these, remind me of the visvim logan deck lo which was a rip of vans authentics anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between these and the tan chukkas from Gap you posted a few weeks back, I am feeling a tan canvas comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wrong lacing on the shoes. They were obviously constructed to be laced straight-across (parallel lines).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone know of an online store in which these are available? I can't find them anywhere!? I've been looking since your last post about the california line.

    ReplyDelete