Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This Guy, This Look

I wrote about this guy back in fall highlighting him as my inspiration for the upcoming season.  Those sentiments still hold true today and I figured I'd give him the redux he so obviously deserves.  I mean, look at this guy - he is killing it like first degree murder.  You won't catch me wearing my sunglasses indoors because I have some semblance of manners, but pretty much everything else is good to go.  Prep, Ivy, jazz, too cool for school, a little something for everyone, whatever - perfect.


-L.A.S

9 comments:

  1. This is me all the way as well.... Good to see great minds are one the same wavelength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I would have loved it had the jacket been more fitted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexander- I think it being unbuttoned makes it seem less fitted than it actually is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you happen to have the original LIFE Archive link to this photo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. And are the chinos white? Any guesses?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicholas- http://images.google.com/images?sa=4&imgc=&imgsz=&q=Yale+Freshman+source%3Alife

    And yes, I think those are white chinos...maybe denim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a young Tom Cruise, playing a movie role of course

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the sunglasses, but I'm not sure why he's wearing them indoors. His pants are a bit too short as well, in my opinion of course.

    ReplyDelete