Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Brunello Cucinelli F/W 2010 Preview

Courtesy of Frans Boone and his shop we have some preview pics of Cucinelli's upcoming F/W 2010 collection.  It's nothing new, but that's all good considering Brunello's masterful grasp on Italian sportswear.  His signature slimmed up cargo pants are obviously present as well as some beautiful looking outerwear ranging from superbly tailored sportcoats to rugged, yet luxurious jackets.  How crazy is that double breasted quilted joint? Goddamn!  I like seeing non-lookbook fit pics so you can get a better idea of how stuff fits off the rack and as expected Cucinelli's is virtually perfect.  Recently I was able to finally drop by a BC shop and after getting hands on with his gear my mind was pretty much blown.  If you have the kind of money required to buy this stuff you should probably go ahead and do just that so people like myself can live vicariously through you, while thoroughly hating you with every ounce of our being.


-L.A.S

11 comments:

  1. amen...cargos with suit jackets...forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a crapload of this stuff at Loehman's in Beverly Hills. It's still hideously expensive, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and the F/W 2010 LL Bean Signature stuff looks better than this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice, but also looks a little Thom Browne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These looks are a primer for how important fit is. The lesson: Find a good tailor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how much are we talking for a sport coat? 3k?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I picked up some crazy sick gear today from this guy on Guilt. Hope you guys did too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that's nice I really like fashion and nice dressing for men of course, I'm also a fan of haircuts hahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so depressed because I'm living a big quantity of problems in this period of my live, but your blog helped me to recover my energy and make me feel alive. Thanks for your post, I hope to continue reading more interesting themes as this one in the future.

    ReplyDelete