Saturday, May 8, 2010

Riviera Leisure Society

At $75 a pair of Rivieras are pretty damn expensive for shoes you won't be wearing all that much, but they are seriously fresh.  Leisure shoes are definitely a luxury and can be quite impractical although I don't think that is a reason to automatically rule them out of your wardrobe.  Hey, if your lifestyle calls for a lot of leisure you might as well be rocking the right kicks.  What really draws me to Rivieras is the fact that they are almost like accessible espadrilles.  Most of us cannot get away with wearing stuff like that on the reg (though Glenn O'Brien sure can) so we are left with ninja slippers and whatnot to fill in the gap.  Thankfully that's where Riviera comes in offering a classic looking shoe with all the leisure bells and whistles - relaxed, breathable, slip-on and a dash of foreign flavor.  Anyhow, I think these are super clean, kick the shit out of flip flops or sandals and have just become the ultimate vacation footwear as far as I am concerend.




-L.A.S

9 comments:

  1. Wow, beat me to the espadrilles unpracticality. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too feminine in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those sandals looks very comfortable, thanks a lot for share, now I want to buy 2 pairs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this site, it's so important to know more about this topic, keep it up and of course every time I have time I'll love to check out again

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its a pretty good idea not that there aren't other sites out there that already do something similar but I think it might catch on here pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi , i got this Article , i was searching some thing relevant to this, And i am feeling lucky, as its the perfect one for what i am looking for. I will share this link on face book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... What a wonderful model? Really it is too good. I like this model very much. Surely I will buy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..really cool remote control car. . .I love it , , , I enjoyed reading your article, you have a very energetic way of writing. Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's possible for you to choose websites from such a list Top Alexa, Top Majestic or you may add any other website that you wish to crawl. Source to know about expired domain crawler.

    ReplyDelete