Monday, May 17, 2010

Snap x Snap

I have been seeing so many links to Web Uomo recently that I had no choice but to click over.  Turns out I was missing a lot.  This Japanese website houses some of the most impressive street shots, dubbed Snap x Snap, I have seen in quite sometime.  It's a treasure trove of double breasted jackets, ticket pockets, cigarettes, suede, double monks, and color - pretty much everything that makes those oversea gents blow us Americanos out of the water.  There may be a tad too many fashion sneaks and stunner shades for my personal taste, but I guess you take the meh with the brilliant.  As expected, Lino is everywhere.


-L.A.S

3 comments:

  1. The first and the last images are icy. The middle ones are terrible, whatchu smokin' Larry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 3rd guy is way too cool for school- love his look!

    ReplyDelete