Saturday, May 8, 2010

Toggle Hoodie

If you used to rock with Gilt, or still do for that matter, you may already be familiar with the toggle hoodie.  It seemed that every Trovota (founded by the Shipley and Halmos gents) sale came stacked with a few to be unloaded.  I always thought the concept of the toggle hoodie was cool in that it gave you a little cold weather styling (i.e. toggle/duffle coat steeze) that you could work into your wardrobe when it wasn't frigid enough to wear traditional toggle garments.  Regardless of whether you ever ended up copping the Trovota joint you can grab J. Crew's newly released version in a linen-cotton blend, which is perfect for this time of year.  The final product is a nice little combo of surf/beach and outdoorsy aesthetics perfect for all your various summertime chilly night tomfoolery.


-L.A.S

1 comment:

  1. Hi, listen, I'm pretty new on this blogosphere and Internet thing, so I don't know if there's a sort of "subscription" method that I can use in order to receive notifications of your new entries...? Thing is I enjoy reading your blog a lot and I'd like to be up to date with your posts!

    ReplyDelete