Thursday, June 17, 2010

Florence Street Style

Tommy Ton is on the case once again, this time taking his unparalleled skills and eye to Florence for Pitti Uomo.  The results, as to be expected, are some of the most incredible shots of guys who bleed steeze.  This is the epicenter of all that inspiration I talked about in my last post.  I could go ahead and break this down, but I believe that would be doing all these dudes a disservice.  Almost all of these kits aren't about single elements here and there, but how to put everything together expertly.  No tips this time, just a primer on how it all works when you are at the top of your game and living everyday within your style sweet spot.


-L.A.S

15 comments:

  1. Haha.. Italians... it looks like 10 pics of the same two dudes. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell man, didn't want to include the overalls?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake- That dude looked ridiculous! I can't endorse shit like that haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is kinda faggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon @5:51- That very sentiment is why America is filled with dudes who dress like shit. I'm not implying you do or anything like that, I just think the men of this country need to learn to better articulate and understand style.

    And if you're not American then, well, disregard and maybe pick a better word next time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last pic is some sick shit! I can't believe I don't dress like these guys. Although clothes are a priority in my life. I don't like spending money on cheap or poor quality stuff. Lotto ticket anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon @5:51

    Please excuse Lawrence and his Southern, gentlemanly ways. What LAS meant to say, was to go fuck yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know I jest good sir.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those dudes are hard with theirs. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's all about the double breasted coats! And these two gents are the shit (3rd pic down from the top).

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ L.A.S LOL I feel you on the picture of the gentleman with the overalls. I saw it earlier and I was like NO NO NO NO NO

    ReplyDelete
  12. that denim patch on the khakis blew my mind

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Anonymous

    Yeah that denim patch is wicked! I wonder if it was manufactured like that or if the dude tweaked it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That denim patch is such a good touch.

    I can image people cutting holes in their khakis as I type this...

    ReplyDelete