Sunday, June 20, 2010

Go Custom

Despite being just another one of those style blogger types I don't really get down with totes.  I've never been into them and, quite frankly, I prefer to stick to over the shoulder styles.  For those who rep the same set do yourself a favor and check out Timothy Adam Maynard who is currently selling made to order backpacks over the internet that just so happen to be insanely fly.  Prices range from $115 to $145 and you can pick out all the fabrics, colors, add on's and upgrades that you could ever imagine.  If you just so happen to be the real gnarly type he can even replicate your own design - maybe this will be the motivation you finally need to pull the trigger on that Illustrator/Photoshop class.


-L.A.S

6 comments:

  1. Like yourself I'm not down with Totes! Yesterday I went to Barneys and grabbed a tote from Jack Spade. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt like an idiot. Like someone who was trying too hard. I love everything there is when it comes to Italian mens fashion but when it comes to the totes, and as beautiful as some of them are, i just cant' get down with it! However these pix that you have uploaded are great. I could definitely get down these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You went to buy a bag and had to look in a mirror?

    Therein lies the problem my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Mr. Brown I aint going to purchase a thing until I see how it looks in the mirror. Especially when it's a tote. Backpack no problem but a tote...Yeah I defo had to see if I could rock it which I couldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won't hold a purse for my girl, let alone carry a purse for myself. Nothing wrong with backpacks and gym bags -- if you need anything more you're probably overthinking it, though I do know how awkward it can feel to be carrying a backpack down city streets just because you need to use your laptop immediately after work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fly packs.
    fortunately, the dude is just as fly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just placed my order, lucky I am in Portland. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete