Monday, June 7, 2010

Mark McNairy for PRO-Keds Royal Flashes

A while back I talked about the Mark McNairy for PRO-Keds CVO's and just stumbled across the Royal Flashes he did also did for them.  I'm not really a sneakerhead, but these are pretty dope.  I especially like the blue suede number, which I imagine would look extremely handsome with some slim chinos.  In typically McNairy fashion there is a notable bit of humor thrown in the with the "right" and "wrong" labels on the back of the shoes.  These aren't something I could see myself wearing on the reg, but are quite clever and classic when it comes down to it.  I don't recall seeing these in Mark's showroom and like his CVO's for PRO-Keds I don't think anyone has picked them up yet so if you're trying to cop you are going to have to wait.


-L.A.S

6 comments:

  1. I know everyone has McNairy's cock in their mouth but NO ONE can make Pro-Keds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Cheese- Dude, the CVO's are awesome. These are not really my style, but I think the blue suede are definitely cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't be caught dead in these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you like the suede check blue Blazers.

    Nicety.

    Back to these... feel the eBay-try-and-punt-the-impulsive-purchase-on.

    The pumps aren't slow though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually I like this style very much, but talking about security it protects your feet a lot.

    ReplyDelete