Thursday, October 28, 2010

Attn: Lands End Canvas New Arrivals

With each new release Lands End Canvas ages like a fine wine.  No, seriously.  When they dropped their first collection way back when in terms of blog years things were pretty basic.  Good basics, mind you, but overall it was pretty vanilla.  Perfect stuff for the kind of guy looking to take a step in the right direction and "fix up, look sharp".  As it stands today, LEC has apparently grown along with their customer.  The LEC guy is probably ready for some more "complicated" stuff and LEC is ready to give it to him.  40 new pieces have hit their webstore today and a good portion of them are very impressive.  The knits shine the brightest as well as some affordable tailored goods and outerwear.  Interestingly enough, they have even put their own spin on a few items found in Lands End's mainline.  Look familiar?


-L.A.S

8 comments:

  1. black watch down vest? they are definitly paying attention to sart inc. no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. David, you're kidding with that statement right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incred- I appreciate how you always make you're point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LEC is my current favorite brand. They're fit is amazing and the selection is classically inspired. Not to mention the afford-ability factor. I'm looking forward to their Spring line featuring colored Khakis and Madras shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Besides my enjoyment for wearing men's pieces and seeing them on your blog, I also like Sart Inc. so I can gaze at the male models. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Their navy blazer is ventless. Son, I am disappoint! I do like the fairisle,though/

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Besides my enjoyment for wearing men's pieces and seeing them on your blog, I also like Sart Inc. so I can gaze at the male models. :) "

    fishin for link clicks

    ReplyDelete