Monday, October 25, 2010

By Popular Demand

Hamilton 1883's cult like following has asked for pocket squares and, like any good brand should, Hamilton has given the people what they want.  The pocket squares are based on the lovely fabric they use for their shirting and will run you $35.  For 10 dollars extra you can even get you own made to order ones.  Not bad, especially considering how good Hamilton's swatch game is.  These new accessories are hitting the webstore shortly, but if you just can't wait to snatch a camo pocket square and get one step closer to Wooster you can call the Houston store to place an order - 713.264.8800.  One last tip of advice: no matching.


-L.A.S

11 comments:

  1. Or you could just make your own. Douche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny- Why so salty? You should make a bunch and sell them for $34.99.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I was so flippantly hostile. I just got back from my lunch break; let's just say my chicken meal deal wasn't as crispy as I would have liked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Larry, are these pictures from your house? Why on earth would you have 80 proof Wild Turkey? I'm all for drinking the Wild Turkey, but at least go with the 101.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ALo- Haha, Agree 100%.

    But then again, I drink Evan Williams because I spend too much money on gear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Land's End is selling a blackwatch down vest at 30% off and you're posting this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon @2:28- It's that obvious, huh?

    Anon @2:29- Link? The only blackwatch LE vest I know of is in the children's section.

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.landsend.com/pp/PlaidDownVest~214655_-1.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::ZUH&CM_MERCH=IDX_00001__0000000053&origin=index

    I don't see it on sale though..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am starting a crusade to drill anyone in the face that wears a camo pocket square. This quirky internet fashion bullshit has got to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Brendan

    everything at Land's End is 30% off. Sale ends today, though.

    ReplyDelete