Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First Look: Gant Rugger "Pre-Fall" 2011

I'm not sure if you've checked out Christopher Bastin's blog recently, but the Gant Rugger designer just put up some new looks for what he's calling "Pre-Fall" 2011.  I have no idea if this gear is separate from the full F/W 2011 collection or a preview of what's to come.  Regardless of where it does end up, I can appreciate the simple, yet classic layering and the super clean lines.  Is that a half lined plaid sport coat I see in picture #4?  I talked with Chris recently about Gant Rugger F/W 2011 and things sound really rad.  Without giving too much away, things are shaping up for an "art students from the 60's meeting lower east side kids on vintage Triumphs" vibe.  Can you dig it? I know I can.


-L.A.S

3 comments:

  1. Everything Gant has been dope in the past year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so much better than MB's lacrosse crap it's not even funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. check www.chadsdrygoods.blogspot.com for some great pictures of the Gant Rugger showroom. ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete