Monday, January 10, 2011

(capsule) NY

That's right, folks.  It's that time of the year again.  You know, when everyone tries to out-dress their internet friends.  Just kidding.  It's Men's NYC Market Week.  While Pitti Uomo starts tomorrow, all the good shit over here starts next week.  I'm not sure what everyone's agenda is, but I hope you find the time to hit up some of the shows assuming you have the time/means.  I'll be working at (capsule) on both the 17th and 18th so stop by and say hello if you have any interest in that whatsoever.


-L.A.S

9 comments:

  1. Fly me out so I can show up in my longjohns-under-hoopshorts + hoody and slippers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guaranteed Lawrence Kit:

    Michael Bastian Pea Coat
    Brunello Cucinelli Shirt
    Ovadia + Sons Tie
    Tie Bar
    Brunello Cucinelli Trousers
    J. Crew Slide Belt
    ROTM Dub Monks - Obviously used as a conversational piece to try and lure potential PR Hotties by pretending that he's a designer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my Karl Kani jumpsuit and patchwork Lugz ready to go...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawrence, promise to bring the cutaway oxfords and i'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. for your fans: where at (capsule) will you be stationed?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jay: Karl Kani! Crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anon 11:13 PM -"FOR YOUR FANS"

    GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sart Inc. is the best read when you're on the pooper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the comments here more everyday!

    ReplyDelete